Tuesday 18 January 2011

no lies just love tattoo



lip tattoo



And just to prove that we count a few women among our hot runner friends,



No Lies, Just Love. by touchatomic. Taken about an hour after completion.



"I just love him very much and think he's very special." That's nice, dear.



It's not so easy:



Just say no! No more tattoos, no more earrings, no more necklaces,



Finally got round to acquiring the testicular fortitude to get the tattoos



artpixie: No lies, just love - Bright Eyes "There is more to life than just



no lies, just love



no lies, just love



skull face tattoo



Tyla Guy (No Lies, Just Love ?) on Myspace



Tattoo: The Habitat – No Lies, Just Love



That's when I got my Chogyam Trungpa tattoo. It was done by Mark Mahoney in



no lies, just love my tattoo,



I decided to simply put up a few pictures of some GREAT tattoos to get



excerpt from: No Lies Just Love, Bright Eyes click for full lyrics



Tattoo. Posted by dinosaur under Humour Comments Off



Just when I was giving up hope I hear about Nick and Mariah!



Sometimes I think she lies just for the sake of lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment